How is the Australian Cherry industry actually performing and what needs to happen to make greater inroads and increase national and export consumption?
What are the key priorities for the cherry growing sector and what needs to be implemented to progress the industry and gain greater market penetration?
How is climate change going to affect the Australian Cherry industry and what measures are in place to plan for the future?
CGA through a commitment to ongoing research and development provides detailed information in snapshots of the Australian Cherry industry.
The key industry strategic reports are provided to provide an overview of the industry, its performance, market opportunities and future direction.
- Cherry Industry Annual Report 2015-2016
- Industry Advisory Committee Annual Report 2013-2014
- Industry Advisory Committee Annual Report 2012-2013
- Cherry Industry Annual Report 2011–2012
- Cherry Industry Annual Report 2010–2011
- Cherry Industry Annual Report 2009–2010
- Cherry Industry Annual Report 2008–2009