Are you eager to hear from fellow growers and experts on better ways to do business? Would you like to interact more regularly with your local cherry growing community?
Delve into the CGA calendar for a wide-ranging collection of local, regional and national activities and events across the cherry-growing sector.
Connect and share experiences with fellow members or access the latest market intelligence from industry partners.
We guarantee you will find something to stimulate your cherry growing interests from our export workshops to field days and industry forums.
- 5-7 February: Fruit Logistica, Berlin
- 20-22 February: Restaurant Asia 2020, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. in conjunction with the Café Series of Expo
- 27-29 November 2019: 3rd ‘Japan’s Food’ Export Fair, Makuhari Messe, Japan
- 3 October: Fresh Market Conference 2019; Poland
- 22-24 October: Fruit Attraction, Madrid, Spain
- 31 Oct - 2 November: Asia Agri-Tech Expo & Forum 2019: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Taiwan
7-8 August 2019: Soils ‘MasterClass’, International Speakers – Mildura, Vic (save the date: more info to come)
- 11 July at 2.30-3.30 pm: Austrade webinar: Indian e-commerce market update
- 24 July at 8.30am to 12 noon: Free Business Management training workshop for Growers, Owners and Managers of Farms. Gruyere Hall, Cnr Killara & Cahilton Roads, Gruyere, VIC 3770
Agribusiness Yarra Valley and 'Doing Business Better' are seeking to partner to bring an invaluable short course for farmers and stakeholders across the Yarra Valley region to learn how to reduce inefficiencies in business practices, increase competitiveness and profitability. The workshop would be ideal for owners, managers and leaders of farms.
The half day workshop will teach you how to use process mapping to identify wasted efforts and uncover improvement opportunities across your farming processes. You will discover a new way to view your business and identify actions you can take to improve your farm practices. To register your interest or for further information, please email.
31 July: Mainland export applications for grower, packhouse and crop monitoring training close
- 18-19 June: Cherry Growers Export workshop, Canberra
- 6-7 June: Fruit Growers Tasmania annual conference for berry, cherry, stonefruit and pomefruit growers
- 22-23 May: ICS International Cherry Symposium
- 24 April: Global Cherry Summit, Chile
- 5-6 June: Cherry Growers Export Workshop, Canberra. A must for growers and packers wishing to export.
- 24-26 May: Fruit Growers Tasmania Conference
- 14-18 May: China Fruit Logistica
- 25 April: Global Cherry Summit, Chile
- 7-8 September: Consultation meetings regarding the development of the Cherry Industry Biosecurity Plan conducted by Plant Health Australia, Tullamarine, Victoria
- 5-7 September: Asia Fruit Logistica
- 1 August: Export workshop - Fruit Growers Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania
- 25 August: Export workshop - Lenswood, South Australia
- 27-28 July: Strategic Investment Advisory Panel (SIAP), Sydney, NSW
- 19 July: Export workshop - Young, New South Wales
- 17 July: Export workshop - Wandin, Victoria
- 3 May: 2017 SIAP Teleconference
- February 9: SIAP Teleconference
Check the State Association websites for local events in each state.