It’s all about the cherry.
Cherry Growers Australia (CGA) is a member-based organisation that represents the interests of its member states and orchardists nationally.
Established more than 40 years ago as a not-for-profit organisation CGA has grown into a dynamic organisation with a strong and proud history.
From cherry growing, harvest, selling and promotion, CGA strives to assist Australian cherry growers by providing access to the best available resources, networks and market information.
In its representative and lobbyist role CGA addresses the issues and opinions of its strong network of more than 500 cherry growers across Australia.
An appointed CEO leads the organisation (national office in Hobart, Tasmania) and is supported by an elected Executive with members from all cherry producing states. Australian cherry growing states are members of the CGA on behalf of their local growers.
The CGA Executive works closely with members and industry partners (in particular Horticulture Australia) and is supported by three sub-committees to progress key priorities including:
- Cherry Industry Advisory Committee
- Cherry Research and Development Committee
- Cherry Marketing/Promotions Committee
Make CGA your first port of call for industry information, contacts, news, and updates about the Australian cherry industry.
- Cherry Growers Australia brochure
- Cherry Growers Australia brochure (Simplified Chinese)
- Cherry Growers Australia brochure (Traditional Chinese)
- Cherry Growers Australia brochure (Thai)
- Cherry Growers Australia brochure (Korean)
- Australian Cherry Strategic Investment Plan
- Australian Cherry Research and Development Plan
- Australian Cherry Strategic Marketing Plan
- Australian Cherry Export Roadmap 2012–2017
- Australian Cherry Communications Extension Strategy 2012–2017