2022 Cherry export workshop, conference and field day
Cherry Growers Australia is pleased to host the 2022 export workshop & Cherry Conference
SOLD OUT EXCEPT SOME DINNER SPOTS - email email@example.com to reserve
15 – 17 June 2022
Novotel Melbourne, Victoria
After an eight year hiatus, including lockdowns, CGA is pleased to announce the 2022 export workshop and cherry conference.
Hear from other growers and experts from Australia and overseas: Topics include regenerative agriculture, the latest cherry production science, traceability, workforce, exports, marketing, agritourism and more.
Following the conference, we will have an industry dinner in the Grand Ballroom at the historic Hotel Windsor. Top shelf beers, wines and non alcoholic beverages will accompany canapes on arrival, followed by alternating mains and desserts. Joel Ozborn will be Master of Ceremonies and provide comedic entertainment. For a bit of fun, head over to the photo-booth with friends and colleagues. A night not to be missed!
On the field day, we will head out to Steritech and a freight forwarder to see export processes conducted first hand, including irradiation, fumigation, AO and known consignor inspections well as some tech demos.
- FULL PACKAGE (workshop, networking drinks, conference, dinner, field day) $500
- EARLY BIRD FULL PACKAGE DISCOUNT AVAILABLE UNTIL 25 MAY $450
- Fees for attendance at single days are outlined below
- Attendance at the export workshop is mandatory for growers, packers and crop monitors planning to register for protocol markets in 2022-23.
Export Workshop - in person or online
Fees: $150 plus GST, includes workshop attendance and networking drinks
- Growers and packers - in person: $150 + GST. This fee includes the export workshop, export registration (for protocol markets, if required - fee for 1 farm per person), apps and access to the online portal for growers. It also includes all meals and networking drinks.
- Growers and packers - online: $150 + GST. This fee includes the export workshop, export registration (for protocol markets, if required - fee for 1 farm), apps and access to the online portal for growers and packers registering for protocol markets.
- Crop monitors - online - fees are covered in grower registrations.
- All others: $150 + GST. This fee includes the export workshop, all meals and networking drinks.
- Networking drinks on Wednesday afternoon are available at no cost to people attending the conference on Thursday
Conference - in person only
Fees: $150 + GST. Includes conference attendance and if arriving the night before, head to the conference space for networking drinks at 5pm (free)
Fees: $130 plus GST. Includes canapes, main, dessert, beverages and entertainment
Export pathways and technology - SOLD OUT
At the field day, join friends and colleagues to see how export processes are conducted first hand, such as irradiation, fumigation, known consignor and phytosanitary inspections. Seed drill machinery and technology exhibits will also form part of the agenda.
Fees: $70 + GST. Includes transport, food,